To keep the community informed about the latest developments, Atlendis Labs is excited to share a monthly summary, including the latest press coverage and some reading recommendations.
What happened at Atlendis Labs…
January 2022 is a crucial month for Atlendis Labs since the protocol is planned for launch in Q1 2022. A lot has happened in the AtlendisWorld:
- Atlendis Labs’ main focus in January is Runtime Verification’s audit of the protocol’s smart contracts. Once the audit is completed, the report will be made available and the Atlendis protocol will be launching in Q1.
- The team has also been carefully preparing the technical documentation, user guides and tutorials, to help users navigate the protocol upon launch.
- Atlendis will be hosting its first Community Call on February 1st, 2022, on Zoom and Discord. This will be an opportunity to meet with two of the four Atlendis Labs co-founders, Principal Engineer Sylvain Laurent and CEO Alexis Masseron, who look forward to answering the community’s questions. Feel free to ask questions directly in the dedicated channel.
- Atlendis Labs has published its Medium, sign up to read the latest articles and announcements.
- Finally, Atlendis Labs organized user testing sessions over the month, and would like to thank everyone who volunteered to participate.
- The Atlendis Labs team will be at ETHDubai from March 29-31. Don’t hesitate to reach out to set up a meeting on-site.
- Heading deep into governance and DAO literature, gas optimization testing, and cute little creatures are up to something in the AtlendisWorld…
Featuring Atlendis this month
“This is why it’s cool to see DeFi platforms like Atlendis create an institutional investor-friendly DeFi platform.”
- What to Watch in Crypto in 2022 in The Generalist
“I’m excited to highlight two projects with incredible female co-founders. The first, Atlendis, provides a simple source of liquidity for other DeFi projects. They offer under-collateralized loans in contrast to the typical over-collateralized loans we see in DeFi today.”
- Our Investment in Atlendis Labs by AngelDAO
“At a high level, we believe that the uncollateralized lending market is one of the ripest areas for DeFi growth over the coming years. There are several fundamental advantages that we believe position Atlendis to be the market leader in uncollateralized lending.”
- EVM Development Starter Kit by Freddy Coen, Solidity Developer @AtlendisLabs
“The most popular Web3 infrastructure is powered by the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The concept of the EVM originated from the Ethereum yellow paper and is an implementation of its operation codes. This blog post will introduce the basics of the EVM, as well as provide a detailed practical example on how the compiled bytecode gets executed at the lower level.”
- The ultimate guide to L2s on Ethereum, by dcbuilder.eth
“An L2 (layer-two) is a type of scaling solution that has a separate execution layer (where code runs, i.e. EVM) that inherits the security guarantees and decentralization of the network it’s running on top of i.e., the L1, Ethereum in our case. This means that if the L2 were to go dark due to a bug, infrastructure exploits, or outage, the funds are safely secured by the L1 within a smart contract bridge.”
Atlendis Labs Is Hiring!
Interested in being part of the Atlendis Labs team?
Atlendis Labs is hiring a Head of Sales and Partnerships, and a Product Lead.
Stay wired to the AtlendisWorld by subscribing to Atlendis Labs’ newsletter.